- 6-AXIS GYRO QUAD-ROTORCRAFT FLIGHT---strong stability,can easily implement various...
- ONE BUTTON TO TAKE OFF/LAND---Press one of the buttons on the remote to achieve...
- GREAT FOR STEM TEACHING CURRICULUM---Our DIY drone kit helps teach and encourage kids...
- FLEXIBLE CONTROL MOVEMENT--- FY605 Racing DIY Drone 4 channel design, ranging from...
This R605 DIY Drone is a drone for children to assemble with a parent or other adult. The intent is to assemble with supervision, then the child will have a toy to play with later. Assembling this quad copter is a good learning experience.
Model: REMOKING R605 RC STEM DIY Drone
Price: Under $30
Target users: DIY drones for 8-12 year-old
This REMOKING drone is one of our featured STEM drone in our DIY drone as a school science project.
What you get with REMOKING R605 RC STEM DIY Drone:
- Ground control station has one button take-off and landing.
- Fully charged battery gives you about 5 minutes of flight time
- Flight controller has 3D rolls, Altitude hold (hover), headless mode.
- Has LED light to simulate air battles
- Quadcopter frame
- Main body head
- Ground control station (Transmitter)
- Lipo battery 3.7v v 350mAh
- Battery charger (recharge about 50 min)
- 8 blades
- Blade tool
- PC board
- 4 motors
- User manual
On Board Flight controller:
- Headless mode is available
- Handles 3D rolls
- Altitude hold gives the ability to stop the quadcopter, but not land it
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not supplied)
What you don’t get with REMOKING R605 RC STEM DIY Drone:
- No camera.
What REMOKING R605 RC STEM DIY Drone can do?
- Headless mode allows you to fly sideways
- LED to simulate machine guns and air battle
What REMOKING R605 RC STEM DIY Drone cannot do?
- No gps
- No return to home
Scorecard – REMOKING R605 RC STEM DIY Drone
|Design||Features||Battery Life||Ease of Use|
PROs: REMOKING R605 RC STEM DIY Drone
- Budget friendly
- One button take-off and landing
- Headless mode
CON: REMOKING R605 RC STEM DIY Drone
- No camera
This REMOKING R605 RC STEM DIY Drone (View on Amazon) is a solid aircraft and will be a good toy for children 8 and up. A 12 year-old can assemble it in about a half hour. Younger children will take longer to assemble. Be sure to supervise construction and flights so children learn safety rules.
Note: Software update required before flight? Not at this time, but you should check every couple of months or so.
Check out our Best drones for kids.